I’ve been tagged and so I’ll comply because these bloggers are not only important to me but are now close online friends as well..
It was Fielkun of Fielkun's Thoughts and Mecoy of Bunch of Nothing by Mecoy Cute who tagged me up about this blogger's viral tagging game about “ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS”
Normally, I'm not the type of a "wait-til Santa comes to town and wish" guy who wishes to receive something every Christmas. It's not in my system. Perhaps because I cannot recall any vivid instance that I'm jumping and shouting out loud (like a Tarzan's voice) because I receive something during Christmas. Di ko nakaugalian na mag-wish tuwing Christmas. I'd rather would say "New Year's Resolution" meron pa upon which half of it ends up not realized --haha.. Paulit ulit lang every year but so far no concrete resolutions have had a clear output.
Basically, as an early 30's guy, who is happily married with one cute son named Damien Caleb, what I want is to give out or share something simple this Christmas. This idea of giving came up to me a long time ago na when I was exposed to social work and volunteerism. Yes, I have a big heart for social work and volunteerism and of helping less fortunate/ less privileged kids. The desire blossomed from my heart because I was raised in a modest way of life as well. I know how it feels to have less in life. I know how it feels to work hard to earn a living. (ang drama ko na -hahaha..direk gusto ko ng action...ayoko drama...kasi maiiyak ako eh hahaha).
Anyway, let's go to the requirements. Ano nga ba yun? Ah eto pala below. Susubukan kong mag-isip ng mga bagay na kunwari gusto kong matanggap sa pasko hehehe..Pero kung may magbibigay naman talaga sa akin di ko tatanggihan yan... Bring it to me baby! hahahaha....swapang mode lang..nope nah...di naman ako swapang..generous nga ako eh..sabi nila...sinong nila?...nga mga batang tinutulungan ko..wahahaha..nag advertise ng social work inclination. Ikaw, oo ikaw, pwede kang sumali sa social organization na kinabibilangan ko. Simple lang ang requirements: Generous ka lang at committed. Di kailangan ng malaking halaga sa pagtulong. A penny being saved for months or a year can make a big difference in their young lives especially for their schooling. Ano, sasali ka na? hehehehe...Ay teka I'm in detour na. Let's run it down now baby! hehehehe!
The tag came with simple rules:
1. Kindly use the same title and as well as the first photo that I put here (that blurry picture of a Christmas tree above) in your post.
2. List six (6) things that you want to receive this Christmas
3. Tag six (6) of your friends to make the same post (no tags back)
4. Send me the link so I could check it out too.
Counting it down, here are what I want to receive this Christmas...hehehe!
1. BOOK/S - Topping the list is all about books, books, and books. Wala, talagang addict akong magbasa eh. Sa pagkaka-alam ko lahat ng Paulo Coehlo books meron ako,maliban nalang kung meron latest release sa market which I haven't check yet. Fan ako ng mga human-interest stories and inspirational stories. Authors like Dave Pelzer, Mitch Albom, Jack Canfield, brothers Marc & Craig Kielburger and Bo Sanchez are few of my favorite authors. Fiction don't buy me off. But I guess now I want to start reading 'em. So yan, alam nyo na ang pinaka gusto kong ma-receive this Christmas. Seryoso ako dito ha..hehehe.. Oo nga pala, mare-realize ko etong wish ko na 'to kasi ang kababayan and close friend kong si Cecile who is based in Bangkok shopped some books for me already. May "book sale" daw kasi kaya naisip niya ako kaagad. Such a generous soul. Thanks Cel. Pero siyempre kung isa sa inyo maka isip na bigyan ako, naku ibalot na yan at ipadala na. Any book will do naman.
2. GOOD HEALTH - Hahaha..inuna ko pa ang books kesa good health ano..hehehe..well, mas importante sa aking ang health kaya nauna kung maisulat ang books, tinamad na akong mag edit hahaha. Siyempre kapag di ok ang health natin, we are poor at all. Kahit madami ka pang pera kung you're ailing with sickness, it's a serious thing. So health is wealth..too cliched but true.
3. TUTORIAL PACKAGE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY -- Har! Har! sino naman kaya ang mag o-offer sa akin ng free lessons in advance photography? hahaha..meron akong naisip na possible na magbigay ng free lessons..hehehe..yong close friend kong si Aldwin (who is a photographer). Kasama ko lang siya kagabi sa HOT POT. (a separate food review of Hot Pot will come out soon) kasi kumain kami, nagyaya so siya ang taya..hahaha. Mahilig ako mag take ng photos especially that of our nature. Yung parang mga ginagawa sa calendars..hehehe. By the way, marunong runong na rin naman ako sa photography. I own a NIKON D5100 DSLR camera.
4. CHRISTMAS CARD/S - Ginaya ko 'to sa wish ni Pink LIne - kagaya din ng sabi ko sa comment portion niya.Masarap maka receive ng cards na may hand written personal message. In our fast-paced and tech-savvy world, bihira na ata sa palagay ko ang gumagawa ng ganito. So, receiving one is a privilege for me.
5. WALLET - Napuna ko kasi few weeks ago na halos gula-gulanit na pala ang wallet na ginagamit ko. I guess it's my pocket's companion for like 6 years already. I believe it deserves a replacement now..hahaha..kaya kung sino ang may generous heart diyan..bilhan nyo na ako..(nakatipid pa ako niyan at di ako bibili for myself hahahaha).
6. STOCK INVESTMENT - I've been planning to enter the world of stock market, pero di pa rin namin kasi nai-su-submit ng wife ko ang application namin kaya this December yan ang priority ko. Finally, makapag invest na sa stocks and let's start the ball rolling....trading na..hehehe.. Eto siguro ang pinaka bonggang wish ko sa Pasko...hahaha..masarap mag invest ngayon sa atin kasi our economy is blooming. Forecast by world economic managers that our country The Philippines will be one of the SEA nations that will "breakout" in the economic scene. And it's slowly happening now. Kaya mga ka-bloggers, mag invest na kayo, kahit small amount lang.
Okies, so far the above-mentioned are my wishes this Christmas season. And so to follow the blogging tradition, I will tag six (6) of my blogger-friends and here it goes:
1. Balut of Balut Manila
2. Archieviner of Chateau De Archieviner
3. Malou of Thinking OutLoud
4. Theo of Theo Casanova
5. Berylle Kaye of Berylicious
6. Olivr of The Beat Box
Now that I'm done, I'm passing the torch to my co-bloggers I've tagged. Scri mi curind!