Ideas keep fighting over an influential slot in my mind lately. Picture out those wrestlers ready to land their fake punches and throws to their opponents – that’s how I imagine these ideas are like. Full of ideas yet because of congestion no one succeeded to spring out into something worthy.
Plenty of ideas coming in, but I can’t expound, some suddenly go away without even staying for like an hour. Assorted – various, mixed, classified, multifarious or whatever will you call it.
I'm not quite sure if I can still classify myself into the famous "sabaw moments" - a state where a writer experiences stillness of ideas, mentally blocked, and lack of fluidity.
Funny to associate this with that of a "poso" - not the heart huh? lols! - it's where people source out water from. The thing is that, a 'poso' is a mechanically built water source wherein you have to pour in some water before it'll start working. Can you follow? I can't explain it fluently..lols. But I hope you know what I mean.
That's how I compare my mind with. That it needs I guess a lot of reading to awaken dormant cells and propel my thalamus to process thoughts again.
As a product of having assorted thoughts, here are the list of things I have thought of, plans to do, and currently working on.
A. PLANS TO DO:
- Read Books - Reading books has taken a back seat. I'm still stuck with the two "Chicken Soup For The Soul" - Wisdom of Dads and Thanks Dad. I want to push myself to finish it soon and jump to another one - lots of books are waiting to be read pa naman.
- The Awesome Blogger of April - Senyor was right when he kidded "Dapat ang feature blogger daw ay sa beginning of the month. Sabi ko naman I got it on the end of the month and I wanted to follow that lead but he's right para mas mabasa at mas matagal ang exposure ng mapi-feature kong next blogger. So, I told him maybe i'll do it if not in the first week mga middle of the month siguro.
- Poetry Corner - This one I guess I kind of ignored. I haven't had a follow up entry for it. So I need to compose myself and write credible poems in Tagalog or English.
B. CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
- Two New Blogs - I guess I've hinted to someone already that I am brewing (parang coffee lang) two new blogs - one is a 'food blog' and the other one is 'all about being a dad to D.C. It's in the works already, though I'm not putting it in public yet due to some 'construction going on" -ganyan parang building lang. I will introduce it once I'm satisfied with its theme and appearance. Keep waiting.
- Blog Contest - And this one will surely excite all my blogger-friends - hahaha! I have tweeted about it and so far I guess this will be my biggest, grandest and according to Senyor - most ambitious - pa contest in the blogosphere. For its totality - that is still in the works - Surprise! surprise!
- Inspiring People Of My 2013 - 2nd Entry - Actually, I had already profiled the lucky person and he's really worthy of a spot in this segment of my blog. But I need to have a careful and meticulous research all about him. HINT: He's a kumpare residing in the Philippines and owner of a social organization too.
- The 365 Life Lessons Project - What? I don't even have my second entry on this one and it's already April. Holy crap! what am I doing? - nakatanga lang? hahaha. Hurry, hurry! or else I'll get disappointed if I can't produce 365 stories. Pero kaya ko 'to!
So far these above assorted thoughts are what running in my mind lately. Now, I guess I am successful in putting them in sequential form - from high priority to low priority.
Plus, I'm adding also as a dilemma to me is that I'm so lagging behind in terms of commenting to some of my blogger friends entries. Sa sobrang dami kasi nalulula na ako sa pagbabasa. Pardon me guys, I am reading but sometimes, kapag hindi maganda ang thought processing ko, di na muna ako nagko comment. Ayoko kasi na mag iwan ng mga 'sabaw-sabaw lang na comments" kasi I want you to feel na I really read and internalized your entries.
Ok, this is all for now.