Social Icons

Monday, December 31, 2012

About 2012 And Of Year-Ender Special: My Blogging Year in Review


Date: December 30, 2012
Location: Company Warehouse - a 30-minutes drive from our office.
Time: 10:00AM

What took place during the Year 2012? There are one thousands and one stories. Stories that made me shout for joy, sob for sorrow and hope for tomorrow. 

I am writing my year-end post in the middle of work - year end inventory - despite me having a flu and is extremely not feeling well. I need to finish the physical count before our accounting system closes for 2012. 

I feel the urge to write as I have no enough time at all. Plus, I fear that If I'm  not going to do it, I won't be able to post it before the short hand of the clock hits 12:00 midnight of January 01, 2013. Hurriedly, I'm now exercising my talent in multi-tasking. Occasionally, when some of my colleagues approach towards my direction I quickly hide what I'm writing about for them not to gauge that I'm doing something not work-related. It's kind of hard to write when you know your neuron doesn't cooperate that much. Added to the agony is the fact that you're suffering from flu -another reason why your mind isn't functioning on a normal level. 

This is the bond paper I folded into four where I secretly
 wrote the draft. That's my handwriting when in a hurry
BUT, what the heck! I need to squeeze and bring out my creative juices from a single thalamus. I am trying to defy the odds. As they say, it's noteworthy to write when you're not at your best. It's when you're not driven and de-motivated that you can bring out the genius in you (genius daw?). 

I believe that there is greatness in me waiting to emerge. All I need to do it to step out courageously to do what I think I can't do. Having said that, I am pushing that "GENIUS IN ME"  to the surface. - Naks! minotivate ang sarli hahaha!

Another proof that I did the draft while at field work.
As Oxford's "Grammar and Composition" taught and encouraged me: : "Just write whatever your thoughts as of the moment, then try to sequentially arrange its chronology later". So the obedient in me, gladly obeyed. Hala, sulat lang ng sulat! The above paragraphs are just statements of my current status - an introduction of what's to be written ahead. 

I have noticed that some of my co-bloggers were able to write and post already their year-end post for 2012. I somehow felt the pressure since posting a year-end review is concretely part of my plan on how to end my year 2012 in blogging. I've been thinking about it since two weeks ago. There were few chances but my mind contradicted to those chances - sabaw lang ang laman ng utak ko when chances to write comes in. So, I was able to let go of those chances.

I will post it now so that it will still be within year 2012. I just update it later - time for my 2nd shift at work now. Kaya I need to stop.

TO BE CONTINUED...........abangan!


















13 comments:

  1. We're here to motivate you too Juicy Jay! Have a blessed and happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy New Year! Sana marami ka pang ma-ishare sa amin.

    May ginawa ako para sayo ^^ sa previous post ko ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. maligayang bagong taon ser. =) best wishes at kita kits sa 2013. yihiii...

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year! aabangan ko talaga

    ReplyDelete
  5. excited ako jan... sige aking aabangan at paniguradong magbibigay komento...

    happy new year sa iyo... dagdag chill sana tayo sa 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Daddy Jay! More Blessings in 2013 :)Get Well soon. Waiting for ur next post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang sipag naman talaga. Kahit may sakit work kung work pa din haha. Pagaling ka parekoy and HAPPY 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe that there is greatness in me waiting to emerge. All I need to do it to step out courageously to do what I think I can't do. Having said that, I am pushing that "GENIUS IN ME" to the surface.

    Naks na naks!

    Happy new year Kuya Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pray you get well! I hate having flu.. Magaling ang pagmulti-tasking!

    Happy New Year to you, your wifey and the cutey Caleb! Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well you're a well spoken man naman kaya it cames naturally,
    well need ko iapply yng advice na yan sakin
    hhaha
    ako kasi pag nagawa ng post
    kung anu na lang maisip ko while ng tatype

    so nagwork ka till new year??
    anyways get well soon parekoy
    set that as your priority as of the moment,

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha. ako walang year end post. hahaha. wag kang mapressure ser :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you've visited my site. Your comment matters to me. You can also subscribe via email so that you'll know when I replied to you.

Thanks and have a nice read!

 
 
Blogger Templates