|The King of CDA with his chinito looks|
How time flies fast. Only few days are left and January will turn over its calendar reign to February.
Speaking of February, we know that flowers and gifts are running out at every store during this month. People especially love birds are in a hurry to choose which gift shall they offer to their beloved.
February is the season of the heart. A time of the year when you frequently see red color in a heart-shaped object. Love songs can frequently be heard playing in every music station. Love fills the air. Romance takes its center stage. How lovely isn't it?
But before February finally snatch its time from January, allow me to delight you first with my "Awesome Blogger" for January edition. Originally, my plan was to feature blogger on a weekly basis. But I realize how tedious a task it is. In addition, there are some high priorities that I need to attend which demands more of my time. So, I decided to make it on a monthly basis.
Moving ahead, there are a number of bloggers online that are way too interesting to follow and worth featuring. And it is one of the reason why I find it difficult to decide who among them will take the first ever title in my January edition.
Bloggers are now becoming like my family in the online world. The closeness we share are remarkable. Some of which are gearing up by taking their blogging experience to the next level through involvement in social work. I really can sense a strong force of unity amongst us.
Now, with careful consideration, I finally have chosen my very first awesome blogger to take the January slot for the elite circle of 12 through out the year.
And without much ado, I present to you the "AWESOME BLOGGER" for January. His royal highness - the King of Chateau De Archieviner - ARVIN ERICK VICENTE - who claims that I'm his lost dad in the online world. (LoL! I demand a DNA-test) hahaha!.
|HAIL TO THE KING|
I choose him as my pioneer for some interesting and awesome facts about him. And here are the "awesomeness" of this blogger-s0n of mine. (dyuk? - gaya-gaya lang)
AWESOME FACTS ABOUT HIM
- He is a funny guy, spot on, and always find every reason to entertain his blogger friends through his timeless and sometimes "corny" jokes -yet benta pa rin.
- His blog is a mixture of different phases of his emotions - may it be on a serious mode, about dreams, about drama, about aspirations, about melancholy, and most of all his natural comedic approach - I must say "just anything under the sun".
- He's based in New Caledonia - a French protectorate in the Southwest Pacific Ocean approximately 1,210 kilometers east of Australia.
- He's working as an accountant in a Korean-based construction firm.
- He's an OFW obviously.
- He is the proud of owner of the famous tagline "dyuk" - in English "joke" or "just kidding"
- His flashy smile is a living testament of how he writes his comedic masterpieces.
- He is the funniest and bubbliest guy I've met in the blogosphere but he confessed that "he's a shy guy" - uso pa ba yun? Perhaps in his case...hehehe!
- He's the guy who claimed me as his "online dad" hehehe- kaka flatter naman - kilig much? hahaha
- He is one of the founding members of "Pinoy Bloggers Outreach"- a social cause group that focuses to help the less privileged kids in our society.
Today, he's the man of the hour. Hail to the king of CDA. This month's "Awesome Blogger". To get to know more about him you can visit his blog site Chateau De Archieviner and his Facebook page as well Arvin Erick Vicente
Awesome Facts stated above are based on how I know him as a person. None from the descriptions above were solicited from him. Purely, it is based on how deep I know him as a person.
Watch out for the next feature in February. Who will it be? Let me count the ways.